Toy Boy Diaries(HELP!)

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by Appstore 2.0, Aug 28, 2008.

1. Appstore 2.0

Appstore 2.0 New Member

Hey i need help because i'm such a noob at this game and the only other real action/puzzler i've ever played is portal and that racked by brains until like 3am so i need desperate help.

I'm on the very first level and i'm just past the bit where you activate your magnetic boots, use the grapple and put the coin in the slot, i dunno where to go after i do that bit. I've done the magnetic trick with the red peice of floor too after that bit but still i dunno where to go please help!

And yes, i'm well aware this game wasn't exactly made to test the brain of adults, i'm just hopeless with puzzles/games WHERE I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO GO!! (*points at assassins creed and tomb raider*).
  2. Parrappa

Parrappa New Member

It took me a bit to figure out too. But, think about it. Putting the Quarter in that slot lowers the bar. Its kind of hard to explain in text, but be on the otherside of the green line and pull the quarter out. Something like that, good luck.
  3. Appstore 2.0

Appstore 2.0 New Member

Ohh, i get it thanks!!

Toy Bot* Diaries is what i meant btw.

Please Register or Log in to view images