Touchpad Help...

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.4 Jailbreak' started by mastershane, May 23, 2008.

1. mastershane

mastershane New Member

I tried to the that whole thing where I can connect to my computer any in the world but it doesn't work for. I can connect to the IP through VNC but I noticed that the IP changed from before. I set up a no-ip account but for some reason I can't connect through that address.

Can anyone help me and know why it's not working for me?
  2. chesb

chesb New Member

I tried for hours to get mine to work only to find out that since I live in an apt., and the apt has it's own router that i can't access. I can't do it because the router has a different ip and unless a port is opened from that router to mine, i can't do VNC. Maybe you're in the same boat.

Make sure you did port forwarding properly and forward ports 5900 and 5800.
  3. mastershane

mastershane New Member

no im not in an apartment. but is there a waytop the router from switching ips?
  4. P0150N0U5 F15)-(

P0150N0U5 F15)-( Banned

Search for how to get a static ip, there are loads of guides for u******* and the like...

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. mastershane

mastershane New Member

Ok I figured out how to make a static IP. VNC is picking it up but my iPod has a different IP for some reason to connect it to WiFi... Don't know if that's the problem?

I'm new to this whole IP thing lol so I'm a little noobish when it comes to the internet

Please Register or Log in to view images

So to connect to touchpad I use like "blahblahblah.no-ip.biz" as my address correct?
  6. mastershane

mastershane New Member

131 Views and no one can help me out!?

*Bump*