Touchmods pre-order mic's soon to arrive!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch VoIP and Telephony' started by phoenix.stu, Jan 11, 2008.

1. phoenix.stu

phoenix.stu New Member

The time has arrived and the new mic's are reported to be shipping in just a few weeks. You will have a choice of White or Black

Please Register or Log in to view images

The cost is 30Euro or 45 US Dollars. If you need more details please visit the touchmods site or read my report on it at my site

Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with the Touchmods team I am only a loyal supporter who believes in their products.
  2. Brownxx51

Brownxx51 New Member

what if I haven't recieved a email asking for a payment yet? How do I pay for it?
  3. mombopete

mombopete Member

I just sent the Touchmods Team an email asking about payment. I want to make sure I get one of these. I know there is a PayPal account you have to pay, but I am not sure how much to add for shipping to the states.
  4. phoenix.stu

phoenix.stu New Member

If you haven't received an email yet you will soon. If you want to pay now you can go to their site and click on the donate button.

S&H is included in their fee. 30Euro or 45dollars
  5. mombopete

mombopete Member

They ship from Europe? $45 U.S. is not too bad at all. Even without the shipping included. Yhanks.
  6. Rawd

Rawd New Member

Attached Files:

7. phoenix.stu

phoenix.stu New Member

I am not sure you understood what he said. He said that it wasn't bad for a price. I personally agree. Especially since the mic that you posted, quite frankly, looks like a POS. At least the Touchmods mic fits the design of the ipod.
    I again, personally, would MUCH rather pay an extra 15dollars to have a mic that looks good and matches my ipod.
  8. Rawd

Rawd New Member

I think you misunderstood what I said. I was just pointing out an alternative. I have nothing against the touchmods mic.

9. sharkie545

sharkie545 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    is there a way to buy it not online in ontario toronto or richmond hill becuase i am unable to buy online i really want it though
  10. phoenix.stu

phoenix.stu New Member

The best thing that I can suggest is either have one of your friends buy one for through their payment method or you can wait a bit longer. I have discussed with the Touchmods team about being able to accept other forms of payment. I was told that it is something in the works but currently that is not an option.

AND I was merely pointing the aesthetics value of the Touchmods mic. No need to debate about it.

Point is, You get what you pay for!!