Touchmods mic shipping?

Discussion in 'iPod touch VoIP and Telephony' started by karl33, Jan 21, 2008.

1. karl33

karl33 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I prepaid for a mic from Touchmods and my email is listed on their prepaid page. I got an email from them thanking me for prepaying but it didn't give a ship date. Anyone have an idea when I might get it? I haven't gotten a response from them yet. The email implied they were shipping mics now, and I know some people have already gotten theirs, and I'd like to know if I can expect it soon or should I do the Ivoice 3 mod. Thanks.
  2. Delta420

Delta420 New Member

i think you should contact them. i dont think they were expecting so many orders!!! im expecting mine mid feb. cant wait.
  3. screwy

screwy New Member

just got mine today and it works great!

Please Register or Log in to view images

i was waiting almost more than 2 weeks and shipping took from austria to canada 4-5 days. So, it's pretty fast and cool. they don't give you shipping date, they just ship it to you. However as our firned above saiod you have to ask them whether someone shipped it to your name already or not? [It takes time, believe me, they are really busy, some days you don't hear from them 3 days in a row...]

Couple of things you guys will get disappointed, only left speaker works so you hear the other side barely.
    and none of the providers allow you to talk freely all the time... sooner or later, voip doesn't wrok so that you have to change them again...
    Other than that the output of the mic is pretty impressive actually

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. bluetiger20

bluetiger20 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    nice, im STOKED. i just got my confirmation email today, so i cant wait!