Touchlite Case for iPod Touch 2nd Gen

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by slimer5, Feb 21, 2009.

1. slimer5

slimer5 New Member

Sup guys,

I just saw and clicked on an ad here at iPod Touch Fans that linked me to a quasi professional-looking website (I say that because of random typos and bad English) that sells cases for various devices. Their cases for the iPod Touch 2g caught my eye and look absolutely amazing in my opinion.

http://www.more-thing.com/touchlite-for-touch-2-metallic-series.html

They have to be some of the better looking cases I have seen for the Touch. I'm just wondering if anyone has gotten their hands on one of these cases and can comment on the quality. Or, if someone just has knowledge or an observation about anything related to these cases, feel free to comment... I'm just looking for that last push to go ahead and purchase.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Thanks guys.
  2. wmcwmc

wmcwmc Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
  3. slimer5

slimer5 New Member

Yeah, the plastic aspect of it does put some doubts in my mind, but I'm not reckless with my iPod, so I'm not too worried about it.

My main concern with my iPod is keeping the back from becoming scratched. I have seen my friend's Touch without a case, and the back of it just looks horrible. I currently have the InvisiShield on mine, but I am not satisfied with it (the corners keep sticking up... yes, that's probably my fault due to a bad installation, but it made me want an actual hard case and not just a paper-like cover). I have never dropped my iPod, that's why I think the plastic material won't be such a burden...

Thanks for the post and link, those eBayers sound pretty satisfied.