touchgrind grinding tips?

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by MeowMixer, Dec 30, 2008.

1. MeowMixer

MeowMixer New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Any tips on nailin' the rail? what angle is the best? best way to grind? you name it. I'm trying to get my multiplier up and keep grinding it but i fall off and loose all my points or my front falls off and when i jump off i land upside down. Anyway to master the rails? Thanks!
  2. xFinch713x

xFinch713x New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    yeah, keep practicing. thats all you can really do. once you find out how to do it, just keep at it and you'll get better. this also isnt the kind of game where once you figure something out, you'll get it 100% of the time. it takes a few tries sometimes to get it. and why are you making so many topics? just post in you other one asking another question... there are like 5 topics on touchgrind from you already. sorry, just seems like too much to me.
  3. Steaps

Steaps New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I just got at the rail from any angle haha, do a huge flip and bam

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. BaseballMVP755

BaseballMVP755 Banned

yup, just keep practicing, wat i do is i first get some air, then put my fingers down as soon as i get to the rails, and grind, then u can do tricks off the grind, but thats pretty hard to do, since u wont land it 50% of the time
  5. vegeto2k222

vegeto2k222 Banned

The best way to grind is to darkslide (grind with the griptape side of the board). You seem to get the highest amount of points for this but it is a bit difficult to get your board facing the right way after the grind.