touch won't start up after redsn0w

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Mario117, Aug 28, 2009.

1. Mario117

Mario117 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i was trying to jailbreak my 2nd gen itouch but it said it was finished so i said finish. but it took like 5mins to load then restarted but at the last restart it showed a boot logo then 30 seconds later it shuts down. WHAT TO DO??????

Please Register or Log in to view images

and please reply quickly!
  2. DarkWrath

DarkWrath Active Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    First of all try a hard reset to try and boot it up. If that doesn't work, plug it into iTunes, see if it recognises it and try to put it in DFU. Once in DFU you can either restore to a working non-jailbroken state or you can try to run redsn0w again.
  3. TooGoodAtCOD4

TooGoodAtCOD4 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    haha everybody wants a quick reply right now! don't they...

Did you.... Search IPTF? Search Google? Search the many other ipod/mac forums? Look at redsn0w site? Read the redsn0w blog? Read the redsn0w faq?

I don't know the answer, just making suggestions.

------------------double post merged------------------
    Also, if redsn0w is supposed to be the, if not one of the, best programs you can use to jailbreak your ipt2g why do some many people have problems doing this?? And also, why do so many people have so many different problems? (wifi won't work after install, ipt won't start after install, the list goes on and on) if everyone is using the same process, the same program, why does this happen?