touch saving images?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X' started by Covenant550, Apr 20, 2008.

1. Covenant550

Covenant550 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    hey i heard that the iphone 2.0fw can save images right to the camera roll, but cna it do it on the touch also since the touch doesnt have a camera roll? my touch has a camera roll but form a few hacks i think but still will 2.0 save images to the touch also?
  2. hiflyer

hiflyer Guest

Yes, you can save images on 2.0. To take a screen shot, just hold the home and power buttons together for about 1 second. Take capture a picture from Safari, just hold you finger on the picture and you will be asked if you want to save.
  3. Covenant550

Covenant550 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    well i dont wanna do a screenshot i just want to hold down my finger a pic in safari and save it to my pics? but idk if it works on touch...also when u turn parental controls on to hide ipod or w/e is there anything to hide the photos app?
  4. hiflyer

hiflyer Guest

I am using 2.0 on my touch. When you open your Photo Albums, you will see a folder named "saved photos". Parental controls does not work on the current version, but hiding photos is not one of the options.
  5. Covenant550

Covenant550 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    i thought that parental controls work liek in the 6 minute video? nd at least it can save my photos so i can upload to photobucket instead of copying from my pc