Touch Carry Case

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by HankG, Oct 1, 2009.

1. HankG

HankG New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Is there a carry case that is made for the Ipod Touch? I'm looking for something that is padded and zips closed or something. This would be something that you place the Touch in and toss it in a suitcase or bag. This doesn't need to be thin or small enough to put in your pocket. Anyone have any suggestions?
  2. Tatertay

Tatertay Member

Device:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    Might not be quite what you're looking for or the price your willing to pay but what about an Otterbox? They get great reviews and my friends looks really cool and it has a nice grip. We even dropped it from his 3rd story at his house! We got it and it was not broken at all!!! Well, anyway, it's a rough and tough touch case that might work for you. Peace.
  3. HankG

HankG New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Thanks for the suggestion Tater. I ended up going with a Smart Case from Waterfield Designs. I have found some great reviews and testomonials on the web. I received a phone call from the company within minutes of placing my order to let me know that the color I asked for was not in stock. I decided on a different color and they immediately upped my shipping to priority and sent it out last night. They have a bunch of different types of cases for all types of Apple products. I may even looks into one of their cases for my Macbook Pro. Anyways, here's the link to the Smart Case I bought:

http://www.sfbags.com/products/ipodsmartcase/ipodsmartcase.htm
  4. JakobKuki

JakobKuki New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    WTF you would seriously drop your iphone from a three story window?
  5. Hellishness

Hellishness Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    lol yeah, how does something like that happen^?
  6. Tatertay

Tatertay Member

Device:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    Well lets just say that it involved a horse, and a duck. Just kidding, but we wanted to see if it would hurt it. In hindsight, it was kind of stupid. Sorry to dig up this ancient thread, btw.