touch 8gb's enough?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by knn123, Sep 30, 2008.

1. knn123

knn123 New Member

Was going to get a Ipod touch this week, wondering to get the 8 or 16gb model? Just being adding some games, music vids, few pics..
  2. SolarFlare

SolarFlare New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I've got an 8GB. I have a couple movies, lots of songs and lots of apps, and I'm not even halfway full. If you have the money go for the 16GB.
  3. TmacHot

TmacHot Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i have 6 pages of apps
    a lot of photoss
    200 songs and 16 videos and i still have space
  4. Joe Rossignol

Joe Rossignol Community Manager Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    For what you described, the 8GB model suits you best.
  5. Parrappa

Parrappa New Member

I've got an 8GB, it's not enough. When I got it in December, it was plenty. However my love for music has grown being that I could take it everywhere, and I no longer have enough space. If you can get a 16GB, get one.
  6. iBiite iChu

iBiite iChu Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    It really all depends. With what you described, I would get the 8GB model unless you decide to get a ton of apps, jailbreak it and all that.

I personally have the 32GB model and that's only because I LOOOVVVVVVE music! and I have almost 7,000 songs, 16 movies, 134 TV shows and some apps. I never watch any of the shows and I regret that purchase!

I only put like 2000 songs, some apps (16) and all of my movies on my iPod. I also have a ton of crap and apps that I poof and never use from Cydia. I currently have good space left, somewhere near 7.5GB but it really all depends.

1GB= Aprox. 250 songs OR aprox. 1 Movie or aprox. ? photos. It really all varies though...

Good luck,
    OMEGA!#&

EDIT: 100th POST!!!!!
  7. knn123

knn123 New Member

Thanks everyone.. going to order one or the other tomorrow. Best price at Amazon of the 1st gen 8gb is 198 and 265 FOR A 16GB. Been montoring Ebay for a used one. But it seems like a 10 20 dollar diff. Think I would perffer to have the warrenty on a new one for the little money diff of the ones on Ebay.

Anyone see anything out there new or used that might be a good buy.. Thanks again..
  8. Connors ITouch is sick

Connors ITouch is sick New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    you just named off everything that you can add on the touch...that gives us no info, your question is pointless. if you have alot of memory that you would like to put on your touch then obviously get the 16? its common sence man.