Touch 3g 3.1.2 black ra1n jail break then used spirit now in restore mode.

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by siber_pir8, Jun 17, 2010.

1. siber_pir8

siber_pir8 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Hey made the stupid mistake of using spirit without reading about it and now im stuck in restore mode. Itunes wont let me update to 3.1.3 so i can use spirit. Whats my step. Im using 3g touch which was jailbroke with blackra1n.
    Ive tried updating with itunes but it wont let me. I downloaded the apple update 3.1.3 and tried shift restore and clicking 3.1.3 ipsw like i mentioned in my previous post but it still wont update, it says the firemare file is not compatable. When i shift and click 3.1.2 ipsw it says varifiying with apple then the device isnt eligable for the build. But when i just click restore, it comes up with restore and update and after a few minutes a white screen comes on the ipod it says varifying with apple for a while then comes with a 1601 error.
  2. redXIII

redXIII New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Ok when theres a new jailbreak you first read cuz the alwais has a trick eg. In spiritjb.com it clearly says RESTORE FIRST IF YOU ARE TETHERED like blackra1n and such so connect your idevice to itunes restore to ur firmware download ifix to the same spirit.exe folder (optional) and jailbreak btw im a spirit user i hate blackrain it corrupted the hardrive of my first idevice
  3. siber_pir8

siber_pir8 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I know my big mistake. Now im just trying to find a solution for this big f##k up. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Ive saved my SHSH blob file to the pc not sure if this helps at all.