Toronto Maple Leafs theme?

Discussion in 'Customization Requests' started by blackjays24, Mar 23, 2008.

1. blackjays24

blackjays24 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Hello, could anybody out there make me a Toronto Maple Leafs theme? I'm not so much worried about icons, just ones for the basic icons that come with the default V 1.1.3 ipod. The rest of the icons from jail break i can just leave as is. I'd like to see everything else decked out in Toronto Maple Leafs and the blue and white colors, and silver if needed. Stuff like the audio slides and play buttons and what not and the background image. I know this is just my first post... but thats really because most questions I've had to ask have already been asked a 1,000 times in other threads so I didn't feel the need to start another. So just something that looks glossy with the glares and what not, you know that new age look. Anyways, I'd greatly appreciate it, and even if their is one made I could be appointed to that would be great. Thanks.
  2. Theavsfan

Theavsfan New Member

3. blackjays24

blackjays24 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Might be funnier if the Avs actually had something more to brag about then the Leafs, and if the guy in the photo actually splurged on a real leafs jersey, not something thats just blue and white, and it wasn't so pathetic somebody took the time to process that as a joke..
  4. Theavsfan

Theavsfan New Member

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. punkbot

punkbot New Member

omg he keeps owning you with images LOL

GO Habs GO
  6. Joe Rossignol

Joe Rossignol Community Manager Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    LOL i'm a leafs fan, but those pictures just owned you.
  7. biggymac609

biggymac609 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    umm make the playoffs for once and then maybe well talk
    GO HABS GO
    GO HABS GO
    happy 41st anniversery bud

and sorry i cant hear all the way at 1st place top of the standings, maybe youll be there 1 day.,.. NOT'
  8. blackjays24

blackjays24 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Playoff appearances mean nothing. One things gets remembered in NHL history, Stanley cups. So that picture might hurt me if the Leafs didn't already have enough Stanley cups to cover my eyes and plug my ears with cups spare.

And good luck in the playoffs to the Habs. I have no problem applauding greatness. And no problem admitting defeat. On the other hand, the Avalanch have nothing to brag about. At least not that a Leaf fan would be envious of. And just wait, if Brian Burke is brought in on the offseason, it won't be too long before we're achieving greatness. Quote that.
  9. kifac

kifac Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    i live in Toronto but sadly to say i dont watch hockey but whats on the news almsot everyday is the leafs losing

Raptors FTW!!!!
  10. Theavsfan

Theavsfan New Member