Top Five list of Games/Apps that could and SHOULD be made

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by deleted account 4, Dec 26, 2007.

1. deleted account 4

deleted account 4 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Alright, I'm not a programmer or anything, and this is just my personal preference, but these are the top five games (/apps/things) that I would love to have.

5. Texas Holdem'. It's just a pretty cool game and I think it would be relatively easy to make. I know that iBlackjack has been made, but it became kind of repetitive after about 10 minutes. The coolest thing would be a whole poker app with like 4 different games, but I don't think that's going to happen.

4. Flash Games. I don't know when this is going to happen or if apple is just going to release it in an update, but half of my favorite websites are flash... So ya.

3. iBubbleWrap. Come on, just TELL me this wouldn't be amazing. Just have the screen fill up with bubble wrap and when you press it, it just makes a noise and changes the picture to a popped bubble. It would be so easy to make yet VERY addictive.

2. War. I'm talking about the card game where you just put out a card and the higher one wins. I was playing it earlier today and just thought to myself, "This would be SO awesome on my touch!"

1. Are you ready? Introducing.... Instruments! I'm sure that most of you that have iApp-a-Day Used the piano and drum at one point or another. Well, I don't know if it's just me but the sound was quieter and worse than the click of it's speakers! If there was a decent one or two octave piano, or some realistic drums, or (best for me) some kind of guitar with six strings and at least four frets, I would be amazed. I know that some things (*cough* chords *cough*) wouldn't quite work since it couldn't sense three or more fingers, but it would still be excellent.

So these are just my personal wishes. If you have anything else feel free to add.

P.S. I'll bet that (excluding #4) some of the apps could be played as roms or as web apps, but I'd much prefer actual games made just for the ipod touch (or iphone) that don't require wi-fi at all times.
  2. sophieslover92

sophieslover92 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    A game like iQuiz would also be awesome, and i think its very easy to make...
  3. bugmenot1

bugmenot1 Banned

What about iTouchBand. Like garageband but a little bit simpler.
  4. crazyhacker92

crazyhacker92 New Member

ianimate

a simple app to make animations would be very nice
  5. Brill301

Brill301 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Texas Hold Em

that would be a simple game to make... but most played by me... I think that it should be a definate... probally will come out soon!
  6. bugmenot1

bugmenot1 Banned

Also a port of OpenTTD with perhaps multiplayer.

It was ported to the PSP so it is very possible.
  7. melih

melih New Member

Would LOVE texas holdem'!
  8. Conya

Conya Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    I want that bubble wrap game, but the bubble wrap has GOTTA be blue coloured, its awesome..

Please Register or Log in to view images

9. Rawd

Rawd New Member

Just so you know, the developer of iPhysics recently got 5 finger touch with full tracking to work. This would be helpful for an instrument app. Just letting you know that it IS possible..
  10. Drako

Drako New Member

Ok the instrument is a great idea..

Drums = Beatphone... its got a few bugs (cant really hit 2 pads at once) but its still cool

I would love a guitar one sorta.. since i can play the real one its kinda stupid unless i was explaining a song and needed quick access lol

Bubble Wrap - WHO THE HELL DIDNT THINK OF THIS ALREADY i would play it all the dang time

and the texas hold em' should be made.. and somekinda online server were iTouch users and iPhone users can connect and play against people .. also an offline mode