Top and Bottom Bar UIImages help

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by DutchMaster22, Apr 12, 2009.

1. DutchMaster22

DutchMaster22 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    What are the files that change the top and bottom bars in Safari, youtube, settings etc...? Ive been trying for days and can't figure it out. What are the files called and where are they located? (pretty sure they're in UIImages)

Attached Files:

2. 33SNOW33

33SNOW33 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I have been trying to figure this out also but the only thing that i could figure out of to change was the safari one. I could not figure out the music or settings or anything else.

Here is how you change the color in safari. Extract my attached .rar file. Right now I have them to a black gradient color if that is what you want then just drag the folder titled UIImages into your theme folder. If you do not want black open the images in a photo editing program and zoom in a lot. Recolor with whatever method you use and replace my original images with the recolored one. Thats it. Any questions please right back.

Attached Files:

3. DutchMaster22

DutchMaster22 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Thanx man. I'll use those. I actually have all of the UIImages, just no idea what they do. Can't find the ones I want to change. I guess ill just have to change them one by one to see what they do but that will take FOREVER. I'll attach them. If you figure anything else out, hit me back.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    It wont let me upload the zip. Here's a link to where i got them and a description of most of the files.
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/winterboard/312821-2-0-uiimages-description-winterboard.html
  4. 33SNOW33

33SNOW33 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    alright i'll mess around with them and see what I can come up with
  5. Johnny Quest

Johnny Quest Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    I had the same problem too. its really the "top shine" UI but for safari if you change the color you will find out that it cut off half way on the search bar section. I did the top shine at 320x60 and it worked great. the bottom bars for the safari is: UIButtonBarDefaultBackground and thats 320x44, the landscape is the same name but put "Small" at the end and thats 320x22
    go to my link and download my UI images to me I think it looks cool, not because I did them but its just looks nice.
    http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=169679
  6. DutchMaster22

DutchMaster22 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Anybody have any luck figurin out the rest of those uiimages?
  7. Patrekeosully88@aol.com

Patrekeosully88@aol.com New Member

I already did this but mine is black top and bottom for safari while its loading but once it loads, it goes back to the normal boring safari colors
  8. jalexis4192

jalexis4192 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I found out the ones for the music player (Same one as youtube, App Store, etc.), just forgot to the actual name (Doesn't help much, i know) lol..

But one thing that would make the searching more helpful is knowing that its one of the images that like the one that i attached, i even think its possibly the same file name, cant really tell you since i have the 3.0GM on my iTouch and iPhone, but i helped in some, i think lol.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Attached Files:

9. der_koarl

der_koarl New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Help with some UIImages

I skinned nearly every app, but for some few i simply cant figure out which image i have to change:
    notes: top bar
    [PIRACY]us: top bar
    photos: top bar