Too many pages for nothing !**********

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Andy Loba, Jun 25, 2009.

1. Andy Loba

Andy Loba New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    When I open my Ipod Touch (v 3.0), I have 4 pages accessible by sliding horizontally (1-searchpage, 2-main icons, 3&4 game icons).
    I deleted some games and the icons left from page 3&4 did not regroup into one page ...... six are on page 3 and two on page4.
    Does someone know how to move the two icons from page 4 to regroup them all on page 3.

Well, I have tried to wiggle and drag&drop the icons on the previous page ..... with no success !
    Impossible to get on the previous page when trying to drag an icon.
    Have you tried it !
    -------------------
    Consequently, I am still looking for a solution !
    Thanks for your cooperation.
  2. leadergo

leadergo Active Member

just drag your finger to the edge of the screen while holding the app. if you want the easy way, drag your four dock icons on one page, then put the other apps on the dock, switch pages, and drop them off. repeat with the other apps, then throw back the other apps in your dock.
  3. Vince

Vince Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Well I just successfully moved all my apps through multiple pages and had no trouble.
    I did notice that my first page when I jailbroke Cydia was on it's own page, and that when I started installing apps off both the app store and cydia they refused to fill the first page.

Anyways try put the app (using the wiggle function of course) in the top left spot on another page, sometimes that makes a difference. If not, Safe Mode always gets sh*t done, although I read about someone not being able to exit Safe Mode yesterday (haven't checked the thread, forgot where it was) so maybe that isn't a great idea.
  4. -Xi-

-Xi- Banned

Device:
    iPod touch
    Do you have to make your topic titles that annoying? Are you the type that will Bedazzle anything just so that people look at it?

STEP ONE; Hold Down Icon until it wiggles.

STEP TWO; Move icon to left side of screen until the page turns. If it's not turning, YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG.

STEP THREE; If you still can't do it, see Steps one and two again. If after reviewing said steps you still can't do it, you fail. Do not pass GO. Do not collect $200.

PS; If you have Bedazzled your iPod screen for attention, it could be messing up the touch sensitivity and/or blocking your line of sight to get the icon to the edge of the screen. Do not Bedazzle your iPod screen.
  5. TouchCast

TouchCast Banned

Device:
    iPod touch
    Man oh man...
    If it's that difficult to understand try thist (always works!)
    go to settings/general/...reset/ and reorder homescreen (srry my iPod is dutch don't know exactly what it is in english... But i'm sure you know what i mean 
  6. Andy Loba

Andy Loba New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    _________
    Why would you find my title that annoying ....it describes exactly the situation ... I have too many pages on my Ipod than I should, taking into account the number of icon there are !
    As for Bedazzle ....... hum ... it takes one to recognize another ! LOL
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Thanks ... You were right about using the top left corner to pass the app icon from one page to the previous page. All that time, I was trying to use the middle left side of the screen ... no wonder it did not work !
    It is possibly a technicality but one that most other participants forgot to mention.