Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2 OUT!!!!!

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by iPwn, Apr 1, 2010.

1. iPwn

iPwn Community Development Staff Member

Device:
    Nexus 4
    Yeah that^^^^^
  2. k3v1n

k3v1n New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I never liked the Tony Hawk series skate games. Although the are the only multi platform skate game out, other than SKATE, wich is only for 360 and ps3. It's all a matter of self opinion. Anyways, are you going to get it? Or have you played it yet?
  3. iPwn

iPwn Community Development Staff Member

Device:
    Nexus 4
    Hold on downloading it now, and sims world adventures
  4. Nickanoff

Nickanoff New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    YES! This game used to be so big in 2002 and this direct port also transfers it's insane playability (I didn't expect the onscreen controls to be brilliant, but they work perfectly!) I know $10 is a lot for an 8 year old game, but this is skating gold for the iPod touch, and is exponentially better than any other skating game released for the platform. GET RIGHT NOW!

Edit: just completed. For non 3GS users - the spain stage (marselle or something) will run ultra slow (15fps, just a guess) if you're jailbroken turn safe mode on for best experience =). Once again - get this, best game evar!
  5. mikelangelo11

mikelangelo11 New Member

I have played through the first skate park, and I am finding the controls very responsive.Graphics are familiar,nothing special about that.But the gameplay is the most important thing here and I would say it's really good. I personally think the buttons look ugly.