Today . . . apple officially sucked

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by easycom, Sep 12, 2008.

1. easycom

easycom New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    so i am so pumped to get my ipod touch 2g 32 gig and so i call ahead of time cause im so fricken excited i called at like 530 pm so i ask the sales lady for my local apple store "do you have the new ipod touch in?" she says "yep we sure do" then i ask "do you have the 32 gig model" a moment of hesitation and then she is like "let me check" . . . i wait she comes back on the phone then and says "yeah we do" so then i ask "if i come in at like 8 do you still think you will have them" and then she is like "oh yeah no problem we will" so then i get all in the car drive 45 minutes to the store and then get there go up to the sales person and ask "do you have the 2g 32 gig ipod touch in?" and he is like "no" and then im like WTF in my head so then i say "well i called about and hour and a half ago and asked if you did and then sales person said you did" then he says "hold on let me check" so he goes into the back room and comes back out and is like "nope we dont have any in stock only 8 gigs" and then walks off this has to be the worst experience i have had with apple they pretty much guranteed me that they would have it and then i go and they dont this was gonna be the fricken highlight of my day and then i found out i cant get it i was so pissed ahhhGG!!! god now i have to go back again to see if they have hopefully i will have better luck this time im going back in 2 days. . . . .
  2. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Well they have a really popular Product. Your fault that you didn't go earlier in the day or Apple's fault that they Marketed it so well.
  3. hect111

hect111 Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    haha you sure you called the same store you went to?
  4. *Soul~Of~iTouch*

*Soul~Of~iTouch* New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Exactly what I was thinking!

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. easycom

easycom New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    im positive i did i called the one is roseville center and thats the one i went to i called like an hour and a half in advance i still thinks that its stupid that they didnt have one
  6. *Soul~Of~iTouch*

*Soul~Of~iTouch* New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    An hour and a half...errr...is it just me or is that kinda long enough for all the 32GBs to be sold out? Remember the effect that the iPhone 3G had on Apple's Fanboys? Well, that same theory applies to the iTouch I guess...so in short, you're a bit late on the uptake and out of luck!

Please Register or Log in to view images

7. rash219

rash219 New Member

next time if they could reserve it under your name and you will be there in a hour to pick it up
  8. music4life

music4life Active Member

They won't reserve iPods... believe me, I've tried.
  9. fyvel

fyvel Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    you shoulda asked them to put one on hold...
  10. music4life

music4life Active Member

Really? Honestly?

Read the post JUST ABOVE YOURS.