To sell or not to sell???

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by openexpression, Oct 2, 2007.

1. openexpression

openexpression New Member

So...I decided to wait on engraved one that is supposedly being shipped to me from Apple on Oct. 10th, BUT since the local BB had some I bought one. Should I sell it now or wait until the Christmas rush?

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. SkylarEC

SkylarEC Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

I don't think it'll be worth more before the Christmas Rush. You might as well keep the extra one as one you can do all your hack experiments with so you don't have to restore your main iPod each time (I hate doing that).

Also, at the earliest, I wouldn't sell it until you get your newer iPod. Because if something is wrong with your the engraved one, then you're just SOL.
  3. Bsbllnumber24

Bsbllnumber24 New Member

i think you have 2 good options...

1. sell now. alot of ppl are trying to get their hands on them and the local stores will be sold out in no time.

2. wait til christmas rush. alot of pll will be wanting the new toy for christmas and will be hoping they will come down in price witch i dont forsee happening for a while.
  4. nintendodude

nintendodude New Member

hope it isnt an 8 GB iPoT. they will be dead by Xmas. im sure Apple will have a 16 and 32 GB iPoT by Xmas for a hundred bux less, and totally get rid of the 8 GB model. sell it while its worth something to someone.
  5. openexpression

openexpression New Member

No...it's a 16gb...I don't think Apple will come down on them or release new versions until AFTER Christmas...they're in too much hot water w/ people because of the iPhone...a lawsuit was just instituted today.
  6. Erwinn

Erwinn New Member

I seriously doubt there will be a 32g by christmas. Apple has already pissed off a bunch of early iphone adopters. Maybe by 2nd quarter next year we'll see one, probably at $399.
    With that said, I think the touch will be the hot item this holiday season, sold out everywhere and mad prices on ebay.
  7. cowboyz

cowboyz New Member

I think we can expect to see a 32 GB touch before Christmas.
  8. makaveldon04i

makaveldon04i New Member

why the hell did you bump a 2 month old topic