To hack or not to hack that is the question!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by renzo69691, Oct 12, 2007.

1. renzo69691

renzo69691 New Member

I like everyone else wants to jailbreak my ipot but after seeing all

the problems people are having with not being able to sync again or bricking

so they say is it really worth it or should one just wait to see what next apple

will have to offer in the next update or maybe just to wait till all the bugs are

worked out of the hack and everyone is having no more problems everyone

should view this and weigh in.
  2. djricekcn

djricekcn New Member

I jailbroke mine, but currently nothing really interests me much because

1)Most of them needs internet connection (i.e. Maps, Messanger, etc) and if I'm at a place that have wifi = most likely have a computer and would rather use that.

2)Some of the things I wanted, like NES emulator, is still buggy, not working properly (like lag, music not syncing, etc)

So I am one of those guys who's waiting for Apple's update, hoping for the better. A lot of people complaining about the calender so hope they change that as well officially.

*I formatted back mine to original settings, not jail broken state now. Also, I don't see how you can brick the iPod if you follow the method. The worse you can do it getting the 300mb error.
  3. Blue43Fan

Blue43Fan New Member

Just do it...

Do it. Use the simple method and it should take you 10-20 mins to complete. Installing the iPhone apps may take a bit longer but trust me, that's also incredibly easy. It took me one shot and I don't regret it at all.

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. tomsabin

tomsabin New Member

I'm firstly waiting for the next update, then if they don't do anything then I am going to try to jailbrake it, or by then hopefully an application or something makes it jailbroken in one.