to every dumb thumb user

Discussion in 'Tap Tap Revolution (TTR) [old jailbreak version]' started by gamer5793, Feb 25, 2008.

1. gamer5793

gamer5793 New Member

here it is a challenge to finally see which way of playing ttr is the best this track combines the speed of fingertips with the accuracy of thumbs i played it with one fingertip my challenge is to all u lame thumb users is to beat my score but as youll find out ttr is a whole new game when playing downloaded tracks lets see how u fare without all that nasty lag post ur ttr name b4 u download and play this song then try and beat me
    heres the link http://[PIRACY.rs].com/files/94771708/thumbs_vs_fingertips.zip.html

my ttr name is ricky
  2. bingbangboom

bingbangboom New Member

You know what, I have been playing TTR with fingers and not thumbs for some odd reason, I guess because you use fingers for the guitar, never crossed my mind to use my thumbs which are much better.
  3. gamer5793

gamer5793 New Member

try to beat me then
  4. snoozer789

snoozer789 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    beat the high score first try.. i play with one thumb controling the right and midde one and my pointer as a "claw" for the left one. lol it works for me =)
    TTR name is Voeps
  5. jaivee

jaivee New Member

Mine is J41V33, ill try and beat it
  6. palidino76

palidino76 New Member

My ttr name is palidino76, and since this gane is tap tap revolution not a guitar or guitar hero using your thumbs doesnt make u a noob or anything