Well, I have been contemplating getting a Touch 32gb for quite a while now. And now suddenly apple comes out with these outrageous prices for the iPhone. I have no idea what to do and would like your comments on the same. I have put down a simple list of pros and cons of buying one right now for the 425-450 odd $$ that its available for. Pros: 1. I get the 1.1.4 firmware which is working perfectly as of now, has infinite applications and is as easy to JB as saying "iLiberty". 2. Not much is known about the 2.0 firmware, its not very clear whether installer would work on it or not, whether the appstore would be as "accessible" as installer and whether all the stuff available on appstore would be available for free through some illegal way. 3. If I decide to wait and get the 2.0 iTouch, I might never get installer and I am pretty sure there would be no way to downgrade to 1.1.4. Hence, it makes sense to buy the 1.1.4 and pay the 10$ and upgrade to 2.0 as and when JBs et al are released for it. 4. I get it right now. Cons: 1. The iTouch 2.0 might turn out to a million $$ cheaper than the current one. 2. I might be proven (dreadfully) wrong as regards to point 2. and 3. in the pros above. WHAT SHOULD I DO????? Please Register or Log in to view images Thanks!