To Bgizzle

Discussion in 'Site feedback, suggestions, and discussions' started by personman, Sep 12, 2008.

1. personman

personman Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Hi, Bigizzle. I think you're doing a great job with the site and getting up all of the news so quickly. I wish everyone who left would come back and see how good this site is doing. Anyway, I just wanted to say, under the thing where you select the devices you own there in no Touch 2nd Gen yet. And if you do put it in, please make it so if iPod Touch 2nd Gen 32GB and iPod Touch 16GB for example is selected that the 2nd gen would show up on the post. Thanks in advance!
  2. Clownassasin

Clownassasin New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Oh thank god, this was a lot better than i thought it would be, i thought you were gonna leave and curse everyone out
    Phew!
  3. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Why on Earth would we want them back? The ones with any maturity post on both without issues and the trouble makers make trouble over there now. Be careful what you wish for!
  4. Masky64

Masky64 New Member

I thought this was going to be another Bgizzle hate thread. Thank God it isn't.
  5. 48days

48days Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Gonna have to agree with you on this one, good riddance to whoever left, oh and to the thread starter, you my want to PM the Big izzle if you want a quicker response.
  6. exit1010

exit1010 Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Song: becareful what you wish for cause you just might get it! what? ju-ju just might get it! what just might get it!

oh and bgizzle can you plaes fix the loggin deal please. i hate how i leave for 1 minute and i have to log in again...
  7. bgizzle

bgizzle Administrator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    sounds like your browser is messed up.
  8. personman

personman Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Hi, I think that if you add the 2nd Gen Touch you should put it as "2nd Gen iPod Touch - Size" Like the other ones.
  9. 48days

48days Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    I'm sure if you wrote a concise, polite letter of you're argument to get your IP unblocked and how you'll be a better, more respectful member of the community this time BGizzle may reconsider your permaban.
    Yeah, mine also works fine.
  10. meganli

meganli New Member

im not followin this. you actually know who i am? i would pm bgizzle but he never replies to my pms