iOS 4.1 To all those saying dont release greenpois0n please read...

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by iJailbreakk, Oct 9, 2010.

1. iJailbreakk

iJailbreakk Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Theres about 12 n a half hours until the release, now, if i calculate my time correctly, where the dev team is, wich im guessing is in GMT time, its getting late and if they are normal humans, most likely they will be going to bed, meaning they wont be on here, or the internet to see anything for them to change their minds about releasing, idc anymore if geohot releases or not, nothing will change his mind, but since they are releasing at 10:10 AM where they are...5:10 where i am, i doubt they will change their minds by then. I know people are going to try to fight me on this, I'm not trying to be selfish, limerain should be released for all users, but i would rather have greenpois0n because i lost all respect for geohot, im just saying that there are going to be two holes exploited and for apple to try to patch, and theres nothing any of us can do about it, its up to the devs and geohot not us.

thank you to all that respect this, and i guess to the ones that will fight back for taking the time for reading this :]
  2. EarthRazer

EarthRazer New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    It's perfectly reasonable for Greenpoison to be released, it's just the people that don't want limera1n released are selfless dicks.
  3. tw23

tw23 Community Development Staff Member

um shouldnt u remove the last word... or is that not against the rules
  4. iJailbreakk

iJailbreakk Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    if you want proof im not rly against limerain...i jailbroke with it... lol