tinyurl.com/36dsyz and jailbreakme.com not workin

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by supersutton1989, Apr 21, 2008.

1. supersutton1989

supersutton1989 New Member

i got my ipod touch 3days ago and want to jail break it the easiest way possible which looked like these two ways but when doing both the page doesnt fully load... my internet is fully functioning too! any other ways i could jail break from my ipod touch or any ways to fix this problem cheers for the help

Please Register or Log in to view images

!
  2. JBB

JBB New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    If you go your iPod a few days ago, you wouldn't have 1.1.1, which you need for those sites to work. Use iLiberty+ from http://ipluspwns.com
  3. shuffle

shuffle Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    jailbreakme is just for jailbreaking 1.1.1, you have 1.1.4. Use iLiberty or ZiPhone
  4. supersutton1989

so with this do i download it onto my home computer and then download it onto my touch ?! is it a good jail breaker, lots of applications reliable etc!? thanks !
  5. crazyvanya

crazyvanya Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    You download either iLiberty or ZiPhone (both work well. I haven't used iLiberty, only ZiPhone)
    Once you have downloaded said program(s), connect your touch to your computer and open said program(s).
    In iLiberty, click Jailbreak + Installer on the main page
    In ZiPhone, click Jailbreak, where it says for iPod Touch. Wait. BAM You have a jailbroken iPod Touch.
    They are application reliable, though some applications weren't made for the newer firmware, so may or may not work yet.
    Good luck!
  6. JBB

JBB New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    Actually, Ziphone does not work well

Please Register or Log in to view images

Yep, so you download iLiberty+ on to your computer, then open it up with your iPod plugged in and you can jailbreak it with that, dead simple.
  7. supersutton1989

iv downloaded the iliberty and iv jail broken and activated it but nothin has appeared on the ipod main menu??