tinyumbrella error

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by azntiger1000, Oct 10, 2010.

1. azntiger1000

azntiger1000 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
  2. ishey94

ishey94 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Seems to me you need to run it as Administrator. It looks like you are using windows so the simple steps are: Right click the file > Select "Run as Administrator"

If that fails then try this: Right click the file > Select Properties > Open Compatibility Tab > Check the "Run this program as an administrator" box (bottom of window)

If you still have problems: Right click the file > Select Properties > Open Compatibility Tab > Check the "Run this program in compatibility mode for:" box and select "Windows XP (Service Pack 3)"

Running in compatibility mode shouldn't be the problem, it's most likely the privilege level.
    If all that fails, or you can't run as administrator, try from a different account on the computer.
  3. azntiger1000

azntiger1000 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    i was able to fix it with this method...

To stop this service:
    1. Go to Task Manager.
    2. Click the Services tab
    3. Arrange the Services by description.
    4. Look for something that reads World Wide Web Publishing Service in the description column
    5. Right click on it and select Stop Sevice.
  4. Tatanka

Tatanka New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
  5. jorge999

jorge999 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I had exactly the same message and it all stems from when you saved your SHSH blobs on Tinyumbrella initially. You may have amended your hosts file which now requires to be reset to its initial state. Can you confirm you did this or have you now fixed your problem?