Timex iControl

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by illu, Dec 4, 2007.

1. illu

illu New Member

2. kamillark

kamillark New Member

hat is it supposed to do
  3. coolcosmos

coolcosmos New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Before ask question please look... no it dont work.
  4. Trailryder

Trailryder New Member

Specs say it works with the iPhone. Are the dock connectors on the Touch and iPhone different? I'm looking at some kind of remote for mounting to my motorcycle handlebars. The Timex iControl would work great.
  5. artemisthunder

artemisthunder New Member

The site for the watch says the latest model is the ipod 5th generation. I am curious myself if anyone has actually used it with the ipod touch because it may be one of those strange cases where it does work but unofficially.
  6. tmaxx445

tmaxx445 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    It works with my first gen ipod touch 2.2.1. All the functions work the same as on my sisters 5 th gen ipod video. I can post a video if needed. I got mine at a Timex outlet for $32 on sale.

tmaxx445
  7. Armerad

Armerad New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    By god, that is awesome. A nice watch, and a controller. I see stealth listening in the future. So, do the headphones go in the watch, or the iPod? I'm guessing the ipod, but doesnt hurt to ask.

Wireless headphones+Wireless remote+ipod in backpack= :O
  8. sralph

sralph New Member

mine worked with my 2g touch until I accepted the firmware update pushed down this week. now it doesn't work. bought this thing for cycling and it worked great until I accepted that update - DOH!
  9. snowlover

snowlover New Member

Mine works great on my 2g nano, but not with the touch with 2.2 and now 3.0. SOund just goes off when the dongle is plugged in. Anyone have similar issues?
  10. Fedorakat

Fedorakat New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    @snowlover

I have the same issue with my IControl and Ipod Touch. The minute I plug in the dongle to my ipod touch, the sound disappears, as well as the volume control underneath the << play >> buttons. The controls on the watch are recognized by the Ipod (will pause/play, move tracks), but still no sound. When I tried the volume control on the watch, the volume control appears, but it seems to think it's on speaker - even with the headphones plugged in. Bummer...great watch. Great Ipod.