Timeline 1.1.4 Jailbreak

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.4 Jailbreak' started by igz, Feb 28, 2008.

1. igz

igz New Member

Hi,

I just wanted to know if anyone has any idea whatsoever of a timeframe when the 1.1.4 jailbreak for the 8gb touch will come out ....

My thing is that I tried jailbreaking it into 1.1.3 from the 1.1.1 that i had before which i was extreeeeeemmmmeeellyy satisfied with i just thought 1.1.3 would be better, so when I used the jailbreak, it f***ed it all up and then my ipod restored and downloaded the 1.1.4 firmware update from itunes, now i cant download anything and all i have is the simple apps ... it does seem A LOT faster though, but i just want installer back

Please Register or Log in to view images

and the new google maps app with the locate me feature

Please Register or Log in to view images

so if anyone can answer thanks
  2. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    If you have an 8gb ipod just go back to stock 1.1.3 firmware and use ZiPhone. It will take 2 mins to install. Where have you been? 1.1.4 isn't adding anything for you right now anyway.
  3. bluetiger20

bluetiger20 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    A) In the upper right hand corner there is a Search Function. Use it wisely, as many of your questions have already been answered across the forums SEVERAL HUNDRED TIMES.
    B) We really dont know a timeline for the 1.1.4 jailbreak. it comes when it comes.
  4. igz

igz New Member

yea im sorry i use search always before posting as u can see i have very few posts but have been here a while lol .... how do i go back to 1.1.3 ?? is it the restore method with the shift click on the restore button and then choosing 1.1.3 ?

Thanks
  5. ipodtouchesrule

ipodtouchesrule Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
  6. dukanator

dukanator New Member

no if you try downgradeing that way it will say that an error happend and then its stuk in recovery mode so P.M. ipodtouchmaster and ask for the auto down package and when you get it extract it to your desktop and go into it and then dubble click the down file then it will tell you what to do after its finished it will be in recovery mode open up itunes and then do the shift restore and use the 1.1.1 dont use ziphone it gives you nothing but problems so restore to 1.1.1 jailbreak it then install okto prep when you first jailbreak it it wont be in installer so add this source www.macminicolo.net/conceited/iphone/cache.plist and then install it then upgrade to 1.1.2 jailbreak that and then go to installer and add this source http://ipodtouchmaster.com/files/repo.xml then you will have a new package called 1.1.3 jailbreak + iphone apps go in it install that and before you do this make shure auto lock is set to never then install it. now when it finishes installing that package that is like 900 or something kbs. it will then display a string of notices telling you stuff at the end of the notices then it will say downloading package it will then stop at a sertin point its not stuck it just needs to download 160mbs. of firmware from apple just let it go then it will restart and be jailbroken in 1.1.3 and have the wigle feature and the iphone apps there you go>