time zone and date problem

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by greek90, Nov 25, 2007.

1. greek90

greek90 New Member

for some reason my ipod's timezone and date keep reseting to idk, the factory setting mayb?, i change it manually and it goes back. the calender shows the right date on the calendar but says its the wrong date on the icon, also the wrong date and time appear on the unlock thing

1.1.2 jailbroken 16g
  2. squarefish

squarefish New Member

Question about Time Zone

I believe I have the same problem (I am new here, so Hello to everyone.). I live in Indiana and so I set my Time Zone to Indianapolis. Well whenever I synch the Time Zone Changes to Los Angeles, California. Any ideas on what is going on.

Thanks

Squarefish
  3. ZombieKiller

ZombieKiller Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    Same for me... but the good thing is, i live close to LA, so its not that big of a problem.
  4. squarefish

squarefish New Member

Update

I called Apple not to long ago and I think I got the situation worked out. I am from Indiana, and seeing as how where I live we never changed time until recently (so I wasnt used to changing my PC clock). The rep made me change my PC time and check everything and its worked fine. I even noticed the problem in Outlook when I would sync appts. The time I would set in Outlook would be an hour ahead once it was synced to my touch. So 9am would be 10 am on the touch. But after the time change on my PC things have worked out

Hope this helps
  5. ETOUCH

ETOUCH New Member

I live in San Juan PR and when I sync my ipod time zone change to indianapolis and change 1 hour...