Time Problem!

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.4 Discussions' started by KhmerB10, Mar 24, 2008.

1. KhmerB10

KhmerB10 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Hi, everytime I plug my iPod into my computer, it always advances one hour!
    I.E. if my computer time was 1:00 pm, when I plug my iPod into the computer, the iPod time now becomes 2:00 pm

Every other computer I use updates the time in the iPod to the correct time except the one I use to sync my songs with!

Is this problem happening because the 1.1.4 firmware? I don't remember this happening when I was in 1.1.1,1.1.2,1.1.3.

Please Help Me! I have an alarm clock set and I don't want to change my time 1 hour back everytime I plug my iPod to the computer!
  2. touchey

touchey New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Man not sure what to say - If your ipod works on other computers then it is obviously NOT the ipod or the other computers (da). so it must be in the computer with the songs. All I can say is double check the time and zone and DST settings to be sure it matches with the ipod at the time you plug it in. If the computer thinks it's 1:00pm then there is no reason that it would change your ipod to 2:00. Some setting has to be wrong. Also make sure your settings match your iPod.
  3. deltaepsylon

deltaepsylon New Member

yeah, I was thinking perhaps timezone that'd set the hour one ahead of the computer's.
  4. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    There is a fix for this!
  5. Kevdanclay

Kevdanclay Banned

you must quit itunes before you unplug your ipod... this happened to me and thats what i did
  6. 16gbofmagic.

16gbofmagic. New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    This happens to me, too.
  7. flame777

flame777 Member

Yeah it does this if you've changed your International settings on your iPod. E.G. I have mine set to USA when im in england ( just for the AM/ PM) it every so often adds on a hour.

So check your settings.