Throwing my pride right out the window

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by RatPackSopra, Nov 27, 2008.

1. RatPackSopra

RatPackSopra New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    I'm a long way from a newbie with techie devices, but I'll be #### if I can figure out how the heck the white plastic docking station that came with my Ipod Touch 2nd Gen. works. I also can't seem to figure out why the the clear plastic film is located on the top or the bottom of the docking station and I'm tired of looking around the net trying to read, catch a glimpse of or just plain stumble across the clue to unlock this mystery that will most assuredly leave me with a Blood RED look of embarrassment plastered all over my face. With that said please quit laughing at my rambling and tell me??? LOL

Oh, I've also seen some people with the clear plastic clip that is used to prop the Touch up. I didn't receive one with my unit and I'm wondering if they quit shipping those.

Thanks for answering this mystery and hopefully I've made a few of you chuckle at the very least.

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. tylobedo

tylobedo Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)

Second gens don't have the plastic stand things, it doesn't matter they are pointless, if you tried touching your ipod with it it would fall over.

about the dock connector, it is used in the apple ipod dock.

http://store.apple.com/us/product/MB125G/B?fnode=MTY1NDA0OQ&mco=MjM1ODMw

just snap the dock connector in one of those. basically its just so every ipod can fit in the dock.