THIS SUCKS!!! But I might be able to get 2.0 for free.

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X' started by Renegade, Jul 10, 2008.

1. Renegade

Renegade Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    So 3 days ago my iPod touch was acting up. I was letting it charge because it was on low battery and around 3 hours later it didn't do anything for my battery. SoI put it in for another 2 hours and what happens. It goes to half battery.

I knew my iPod touch's battery was currupted by then and I was just going to send it into apple and then sell a new ipod touch on ebay 1.1.4 Jailbroken. Well then the next day my iPods whole entire screen went white. All you can do is see a white screen. Yes you can turn it on and charge it and put it in recover mode ( which I restored it just incase apple is able to fix it, but I doubt that will happen ) but other then tha its useless.

Today iTunes 7.7 and 2.0 will be out. My sister was going to the airport to pick up a friend and she said I'll take it to the apple store down there. I'm going on vacation for a whole week. Nowhere near an apple store or even wifi. 3G comes out tomorrow ( a day before my vacation ) and then E3 for the new xbox releases and announcements like halo 4 and halo movie trailers and the announcement of the new xbox.

It truly sucks. I've had my iPod all this time and never appreciated it as much as I would right now.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Anyways if I get the iPod back today or since I received it on the first day apple might send it out to somewhere and wait for another ipod to be sent back. Would there be a chance of me already having 2.0?