This needs to stop!

Discussion in 'iPod touch 2G Jailbreak: redsn0w, 24kpwn, etc.' started by Aprosamurai, Jan 19, 2009.

1. Aprosamurai

Aprosamurai Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Ok I don't mean to come off like a jerk but none of you(you know who you are) are representing this forum in a proper manner. I understand that as a 2G user you are excited for a jailbreak have been waiting a while for one but that does not mean you go harrass the guy who is part of the team making the jailbreak! And that does not mean that you go and play off Chronic as if he is useless and knows nothing because if that is the case make a jailbreak yourself! You have not for a single second let them be.......every six seconds there is a "musclenerd is doing this" "musclenerd is doing that" thread. Some of you even have the ignorance to tell people to search but you've managed to replicate a thread that has been made three times over and yet you are in the right.....which is clearly not true. This has become quite ridiculous with all this we're entitled to this and 1G users are not posts as well as 1G users being pissed off that 2G users have a jailbreak.......all of your bickering and stupidity over something as small as this is terrible and it is damaging this community more than any spammer or flamer could ever do or hope to achieve. And in the end I'm just greatly dissapointed because after all these improvements that bgizzle and the moderating staff have accomplished to make this community a better to place.....all of you that are causing problems (1G and 2G users alike) that will inevitably make this site and it's users look childish and unrulely when it is far greater than far above that of a normal. But when it's all said and done I don't expect this to change anything I just want to point out the damage you are doing and if your opinion of me changes so be it.

-Aprosamurai
  2. BerkleyJ

BerkleyJ Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
  3. pogoyoyo

pogoyoyo Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Yes im pretty sure about 90% of the members on this forum think so too, and your not the first to mention it. If you kindly go back to the redsn0w sub-forum, and use your eyes to look up and down the posts, you will see there are quite a few ppl that have already stated your opinion....
    Its lame that ppl are molesting musclenerd, but its even more lame that ppl constantly remind us about it.
  4. Coasterboi

Coasterboi New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Berkely, WTF is with your sig?
  5. kevin1st

kevin1st Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    well said aprosamurai good job. hopefully this speech will reflect off on some of the users here
  6. Ipwnnubletz

Ipwnnubletz Banned

Once, again, *sigh* another USELESS thread.
  7. BerkleyJ

BerkleyJ Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    misleading, isn't it? ahhhh.... no no, I fully support redsn0w. But I do think it's going to fail
  8. Pwnzorz

Pwnzorz New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Obviously if there is a sub-forum called redsn0w there WILL be people asking questions and stating opinions etc.etc. My point is just that you posting this thread will not change ANYTHING as there has been over 5 other threads saying the same thing. As much as I agree I still think nothing will change by posting this thread.
  9. Aprosamurai

Aprosamurai Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Ok.....

Well for one I did not assume that whatever I was to write was going to be so inspirational that everyone would just stop what they're doing and listen to me. I had never once thought or believed that anyone would. And to pertain to the uselessness and repetitvity of my thread......ok is all I'm going to say because that is your opinion and I respect that it may counteract what I believed as the purpose of my thread but that doesn't mean I'm going to freak out and flame you about that.......thank you for stating how you feel about it its appreciated. And I did not intend on make people feel bad by reminding them of what is happening but I highly doubt that the five to six odd threads on this matter matter would remind you compared to the two hundred odd threads we have seen today which all stated the same thing regarding musclenerd or what he's doing right now or his email address or his iptf account or how they should hurry up........but to just be me as "biased" as I am I'll apologize for that lol. Not to sound not like myself or an a**hole.......but do you have anything else that you want to say is the fault of the people who stated their opinions me before as well as myself? I seriously don't intend on arguing and people who know me know I won't so shoot.....

-Aprosamurai
  10. jlgm25

jlgm25 Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    lol. threads like this make only more threads like this.