This isn't good..

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Zeratul001, Jul 15, 2008.

1. Zeratul001

Zeratul001 New Member

Well, i was trying to upgrade from a jailbroken touch 1.1.1 to 1.1.3. I had found the Ziphone, so i figured i would use it. I hit the Do it all! button, and well, now, after the Apple Logo starts up, instead of going into the normal, Scroll to unlock screen, it goes to some screen, where, its something about BSD root : md0, major/minor.

I have not idea what this means, or anything. Did i actually break the ipod or screw it up? never seen this before.

Any help would be appriciated.
  2. jetracer

jetracer Member

umm just downgrade back to 1.1.1 and try again? or just restore to 1.1.4 and pwn? ow ziphone w.e you wanna use?
  3. Zeratul001

Zeratul001 New Member

Well, itunes isnt pikcing up my ipod either. So i am not sure really what to do. Not sure how i can restore if i cant get it to pick up the ipod.

=/

Edit: My ipod does this: It goes to the Apple logo, then loads directly, to what seems to be a bunch of command lines. I have no idea what to do, and am quite pissed right now.

Yes i prolly did something wrong, but i cant get to the Scroll to Unlock screen.

Command line stuff looks like this -

BSD root : md0, major 2, minor 0

after that it just repeats itself over and over
  4. IPT_FTW

IPT_FTW Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
  5. Zeratul001

Zeratul001 New Member

Thank you.

Please Register or Log in to view images

By the way, i can't seem to restore my ipod using the Shift+Click on the Restore icon.
    When i do that, it loads up the "Extracting Software" but then i get an error saying "Unable to Restore Ipod".

Not sure why, i have 2 1.1.1 firmwares, a 1.1.2 and a 1.1.3 and none of these firmwares worked.

Thank you again, in advance.

Edit: Only 1.1.3 worked, but i still can't restore back to 1.1.1. Any idea why?