This is too funny like wow @ mods just *clap*

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Casual18, Jun 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Casual18

Casual18 Banned

• Irrelevant/off-topic posts
    I get my ass banned months ago because i posted a link that was able to change our apn therefore blocking the edge and 3g completely on the iPhone.

I made a thread about it and asked for it to be stickied and i get banned?

Do you know how this woulda helped me if i had found this wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy before i got the iPhone from my dad and i would've avoided the fees for the stupid data from edge because i still had the contract from my old cellphone on my simcard because you people dont even mention it in your iPhone unlock/jailbreak thread that is stickied

And i post it here after i got the link off iPhone in canada so it could help newcomers and save them from the fee if they dont have any plans on jail breaking their iPhone or even before jail breaking it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7r5XpT1H548

wow just wow.
  2. mieraisamazing

mieraisamazing Banned

honestly, i understood nothing out of that but.. congrats?
  3. Spartigus

Spartigus New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Do you want a medal or a showbag?

Also the APN can only be eddited though hacking your device. either with a jailbreak or with a carrier file update (at least for mine that is true)
  4. mieraisamazing

mieraisamazing Banned

ok i understand now lol
    but how long ago was this??
  5. tornbacchus

tornbacchus New Member

u could just phone the carrier and ask them to turn off 3G and edge on your phone, unless you wanna pay 15 cents a kilobyte
  6. Renegade

Renegade Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Well, Instead of posting a thread about this and complaining, I suggest next time you contact a moderator directly and converse with them the problem in an appropriate manner instead of posting a thread/rant asking why you were banned.
  7. Casual18

Casual18 Banned

• Flaming and/or trolling
    What if you can't jailbreak it yet? And you need to use a phone?
    If i had this the day my dad had given me the phone everything would've been better and i wouldn't had to pay stupid fees for 11kbs, with this you dont need to jailbreak your phone if you only want to block the plan

Iono like months ago. i just logged on today lookin for info on the 3.0 jailbreak
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    This is the account i got banned on >_> it got unbaned DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH think before you type
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    i called them they never did squat or sh*t.
    See even when i installed the 3.0 gm on while having another sim card in just to avoid this sh*t again. edge and 3g was still working. but now it's blocked with the apn changer.
  8. tornbacchus

tornbacchus New Member

u just said you were banned, so were just supposed to think your posting on a banned account? so what are you complaining about if your not banned now? give your head a shake.
  9. mieraisamazing

mieraisamazing Banned

dude.. its been months... get over it lol
  10. Casual18

Casual18 Banned

no im wondering why is there still no info on this and why my threads got deleted off the bat. Cuz this ban wasn't fair at all i was trying to help and they come in and just mess things up
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.