This is stupid

Discussion in 'Site feedback, suggestions, and discussions' started by Tedwarddenton, Jan 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tedwarddenton

Tedwarddenton New Member

this site is really annoying me because everyone says search before you post but half the time it doesnt let me search it says server to busy..thats effin gay...people need to fix this!!!!
  2. Danls92

Danls92 Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    There is a large load on the servers currently. There is no magical fix to this, just more servers. Bgizzle (the admin) is doing everything he can, but in the meantime if you state that the search wasn't working, people should be a little more understanding.
  3. AlexRADL

AlexRADL Retired Moderator

First of all, please post in the right section. Second, this has been discussed, see the threads in the site chat section. Bgizzle (the site administrator/owner) is getting another server that should be here by this weekend. This should fix all of the server problems.
  4. super51fan

super51fan Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    im tired of people not answering peoples and telling them to search. i have seen it so much this week. just help the person and let them learch by their mistakes
  5. buffonitaly

buffonitaly New Member

I know at macshadows.com they have created a wiki knowledge base that has some great info that noobs are redirected to. If one was created for this site it would take some load off the server and people wouldn't have to say "search" all the time. Just post a link to the knowledge base and say "look here", lock the thread (optional) and the problem is solved. I know that the world doesn't work that way, but it is an idea.
  6. music4life

music4life Active Member

Ok I'm honestly getting fed up with this. There are COUNTLESS threads that discuss the same type of thing. Any MORE will result in immediate closure from me. Other mods, this is to your descretion, but I think it's a good idea.
  7. bgizzle

bgizzle Administrator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    im sick of this type of attitude. next thread that is this disrespectful results in an instant ban. thread closed
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.