This Is So Weird? Help Anyone???

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by amandureja, Jun 16, 2010.

1. amandureja

amandureja New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Okay, so i have an iPod Touch 3G 32GB Jailbroken with Spirit. Anyways, I just installed the Supercharged mod (look it up) about a week ago. The battery life was actually improved, but now that i look at it, it has gone from 100% to 57% in SEVEN HOURS!!! Does that ever happen? Can somebody else with supercharged tell me if theirs is like that too. If its not because of supercharged, then what is it? It just happened really randomly :S
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Oh by the way, the iPod was in STANDBY mode the WHOLE TIME!! I was at school, so i was not using it AT ALL! I do have vwallpaper on, but the video stops when it goes to sleep or an app so i know that its not vwallpaper. plus the problem just started. would a reboot help?
  2. CocaCola

CocaCola New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    First of all, apps like supercharged are bad for your device in so many ways.

Secondly, the battery life (if I'm not mistaken) decreases after this mod, but not by that much. Is it possible you had music or something playing?
  3. NitroBum

NitroBum Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    do you have insomnia or keepawake installed?
  4. Happyman7

Happyman7 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Rebooting isn't that much of a hassle, is it..?

And supercharged is probably the problem (if it was the last thing you installed).
    Supercharged will slowly gnaw away at your iPods' drive (not sure if it is Solid State or Flash...), and in the end, you won't be able to use it. And I will laugh at you.
  5. metalhead777

metalhead777 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Yeah, it'll decrease your battery's life faster and it'll kill your iPod's drive.
  6. amandureja

amandureja New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    :O really? i had no idea that supercharged did that. (that was not sarcasm in any way i swear). But i saw a bunch of reviews on Sinful and they said that supercharged doesn't do anything except redo a bunch of writes. But if it is that bad for my iPod then i guess i will uninstall it. By the way, how exactly would you uninstall supercharged??? And will I experience any problems after uninstalling? Sorry, i'm really paranoid. I was just using my ipod and the battery went form 85% to 81% in less than 5 minutes wtf.... yea so please reply people cause yea i dont really think i actually need supercharged. how do i uninstall it? any help would be appreciated. and why does it kill the drive?
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    http://modmyi.com/forums/native-iphone-ipod-touch-app-launches/706041-supercharged.html READ THIS!!! I don't think supercharged will kill my iPod but still what are your opinions after reading???
  7. redXIII

redXIII New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    hi dude umm i installed VM2 does almost the same and walaa!! It corrupted my hardrive and thats not all sound didnt came from speaker or earbuds all thus happened after i restored while jailbroken and with VM2 (supercharged is a clone lol)
  8. amandureja

amandureja New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    sh*t yo. did u get your ipod replaced? anyways, the creator of supercharged claims that it is actually different....i am confused now. whattever i guess i will get rid of it. how do you uninstall supercharged? it's not in cydia...
  9. ICanSeeClearly

ICanSeeClearly New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    solid state and flash are the same.
  10. ish1tsn0w

ish1tsn0w Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    well how did you install it? if you installed it it can't be that hard to uninstall.