This is really werid...

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by seldon452, Oct 27, 2007.

1. seldon452

seldon452 New Member

So it been 3 weeks after I have gotten my ipod touch. I love it, I have hacked it and everything. During those weeks I have been hanging around a lot of mac forums to get more news and stuff like that. At first I was though "Pfft, apple makes good ipods but bad operating systems." Then over the weeks my thoughts changed to "Pfft, apple makes good ipods and good operating systems but not as good as windows." And now, I am thinking "WOW, apple makes great ipods and leopard looks amazing!" I am now going to get a mac mini and just kind of dual boot it with my current desktop. When ever I want a mac I will just flip them around. So work and movies go in the mac and games for the PC. I have been a mac hater all my life but apple did its job. The touch opened my eyes and now I want BOTH. I would never sped 1100$ on a new computer just to have OS X but $600? Count me in.
  2. KrayZieAsSPiNoy

KrayZieAsSPiNoy New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Does this mean you're an official Apple fanboy?
  3. macdog303

macdog303 Member

If apple released a 299 or 399 mac mini they would hit the jackpot. I know i would buy one (for that price why not?) and this is one of the problems that they have with PCs($2500!!! for desktop tower!! come on apple!!)