This is just a thought

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by dudeitsriley, Mar 7, 2009.

1. dudeitsriley

dudeitsriley Banned

Ok I think that apple needs to have trial periods on ALL of their paid games/apps. Now I realize that there free versions of most if not all of the games/apps now but I think that they need to have a trial period of the FULL game. When you play a free version of a game you dont get the full experience.

It's just a thought.
    Tell me what you think

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. JohnnyAndroid

JohnnyAndroid Active Member

Device:
    iPad 4
    Not a bad idea imo. Instead of making the crappy "Lite" version, just give us the whole thing as a trial. When you're trial runs out the game no longer plays until you buy the official one.
  3. dudeitsriley

dudeitsriley Banned

Exactly.
    EDIT:May I ask where you got your avatar... Or if you made it?
  4. SumDaii

SumDaii Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    not a bad idea, they could make the game so that it lasts for like 2-5 days, and and then after that something pops up saying:

"Your Trial Has Ended, Please Buy the Full Version to Continue Playing"

Or something like that, I don't know just an idea...
  5. Functional Disorder

Functional Disorder New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Do you guys think the demos you download on XBox360 are stupid?
    Do you think they should have the full trial version for 3-5 days and when it only take 5 hours to complete a lot of the games????

I don't know what you expect from lite versions, but it's there to give you a taste of the game, and they pretty much ALL do just that. You're able to see if the game has potential or not. Granted, most Lite versions suck...wanna know why? 'Cuz the full game sucks too. So, don't blame the lite version, blame the full game.

You can pretty much find a review on every game. Do a search on youtube, on review sites, and you're bound to find some thoughts on the game.