This is getting to the point where its bull****

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by jrok18, Sep 16, 2008.

1. jrok18

jrok18 New Member

I am getting so GD frustrated bc i still cant sync my old ipod touch to itunes 8. If i cant sync the old one then i cant sync my new shiny 32gb ipod touch that's collecting dust in my closet . I tried everything and nothing works. I even updated my whole computer last night and nothing. Itunes been working great for 3 years for me , now this its bull****. I don't know if best buy geeks on wheels or circuit city firefox would help me with this problem but im thinking about calling them to come check it out anyways. Does anyone know what service pack i should be on? I just updated to service pack 3 last night and still the same problem. They even have a updated itunes 8 out but i get the same problem. O and on number 4 it said Important: Do not use the iTunes8Setup or iTunes864Setup file you previously downloaded. So what should i do? delete itunes8setup? Any help i would really appreciate it. Thanks

http://support.apple.com/kb/TS2280

http://img522.imageshack.us/my.php?i...scn0323ei9.jpg
  2. Apple Guy

Apple Guy Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Don't ever post 3 times, even if you're totally pissed off
  3. jrok18

jrok18 New Member

Sorry i new people would be pissed about that but i just need a answer. I'm a paying costumer .
  4. fear_2670

fear_2670 Banned

Do It

Go to the store where you bought it and ask for a replacement because, it's probably not iTunes but your iPod.
  5. jrok18

jrok18 New Member

Cant be bc it was find before itunes 8. I haven't tried my new one out yet to see if it works but i still have some things on my old one that i haven't sync yet to my computer .