This Is Annoying...

Discussion in 'iPod touch 2G Jailbreak: redsn0w, 24kpwn, etc.' started by DeFekT, Mar 11, 2009.

1. DeFekT

DeFekT New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    Okay, well I got the Un-Tethered JB, and I went into cydia, and like I did before, I installed steffwiz and then tried installing All Sources, but it said at the top "Cannot Comply" and then it says below that Note: The requested modifications cannot be applied due to required dependencies or conflicts that cannot be automatically found or fixed" then below that it says "Modifications and below that it says "install" and then a list of about 30 sources and what not, if it'd be easier, I could get a pic of it....Is there a solution to this?
  2. iKeablr

iKeablr Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Well when you install, just hit confirm as fast as you can. That always works for me.
  3. DeFekT

DeFekT New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    I tried, a bunch of times, and it didn't work, there's not even a confirm button that pops up, not that I can see anyways, but I did try that...It's annoying though, that's for sure.
  4. iKeablr

iKeablr Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Yeah sometimes it is not a confirm button. Sometimes it is the spinning cog on the button. But that usually worked for me. Wish I could further assist you.
  5. DeFekT

DeFekT New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    Yeah, not even that is there...So I'm not sure what I should do now....uhh. Man hopefully someone can help me...Like that spinning thing is there, but not as a button to push, I tried hitting it several time. So I don't know...
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Anyone?
    Someone help? pleaseee
  6. livnew

livnew New Member

This is happening to me too! AGGHHHH!!
  7. DeFekT

DeFekT New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    Doesn't it suck? Haha, I've been working at it, and have yet to figure it out, if you find a solution, please PM me, thanks.
    helppp