This is absolute crap!

Discussion in 'Playstation 1 (PSX) Emulator (psx4iphone)' started by SHININGSTEEL, Mar 13, 2008.

1. SHININGSTEEL

SHININGSTEEL Banned

How can anyone play a decent game with these thing? I am on a jailbroken 1.1.4 and I've tried playing Tekken 3, but with horrid results! It's so laggy! Could it be a problem with my ROM or my software? I've uploaded everything correctly as far as I'm concerned.
  2. tornadox

tornadox New Member

That is just how it is. You have to wait for a better version to come out donate to zodttd.
  3. BCS321

BCS321 New Member

Honestly, if it sucks that bad why don't you just make one? Exactly. Zodttd put hours of work into these emulators and it is anything but easy to get a playstation to run full speed on an iPod Touch or iPhone. He comes out with updates every so often and usually continues to optimize his applications. So my advice to you is either to get used to it, or stop complaining.
  4. mixatt

mixatt New Member

Yep very true. Also, try to stick with RPGs and games that don't require timing.
  5. Xandu

Xandu New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    I second that.
  6. tornadox

tornadox New Member

donating to zodttd would help him very much
  7. lilskaterpunk

lilskaterpunk New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Zodttd is doing an amazing job! If u don't like it, then don't install it and don't come here to complain...

Keep up the good work Zodttd!

Please Register or Log in to view images

8. Juni44ever

Juni44ever Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Sometimes that happens to me too, I used to play Pokemon Ruby and it ran ok, then I put Fire Red and it became way more laggier. Do roms have that much difference?
  9. SHININGSTEEL

SHININGSTEEL Banned

I'm having an issue, and what I'm seeing is not quality work that is supposed to be expected from this piece of software. Stop being a suck-up, and diagnose my issue.
  10. x6blues

x6blues New Member

what sort of results do u expect with that sort of attitude. did u really just give out command to a group of people trying to help u?

u can try this http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26812, but overall the what we are trying to emulate with the ipod touch is something made for gaming while our device has a different purpose. yes, maybe a new version will be released to give a more solid game play but u must understand that there are limitations for any device.

so try other games, but u really need to change if u expect help from others