This has to stop.

Discussion in 'Site feedback, suggestions, and discussions' started by AttackAniPod, Aug 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AttackAniPod

AttackAniPod Banned

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    There has been 20+ warnings/infractions/bans given out in the past 24 hours. Our off topic section closed because of this. Fellow Multi-Touch Fans Users, we need to help eachother to make this forum a better place free of trolls, spammers, flammers (If that's a word haha) rude people, pirates, etc.
    We may even get the off topic section back! Just be sure to help out other users when they ask a question, and to not discuss pirated materials. If we work together, we can get the off topic section back and give the mods some free time to search around the forum helping others too! Look at the crime and punishment list. There's at least one person who gets banned a day! Even ask an active mod, "How much people do you warn/infract/ban a day?" At least 1+
    I hope that you all agree with me on this and help to get the off topic back! Thank you for taking your time to read this. For a spamming/flamming/trolling/pirating/etc'ing free forum!

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Shawa

Shawa Super Moderator

Device:
    Nexus 4
    The Off-topic section is not coming back.

And the sorts of people that get banned on a daily basis are certainly not the kind to heed a 'cry out to the people' such as this.
  3. AttackAniPod

AttackAniPod Banned

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Oh right. Free to close lol. I will read over bgizzle's announcement again
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.