This guy is a joke.. (must read)

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.4 Jailbreak' started by freshlycutgrass, Jun 21, 2008.

1. freshlycutgrass

freshlycutgrass Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    this guy is going around charging people to "PIMP" their iphone and unlocking it. he is charging people 100 dollars for unlocking iphones, something that takes a few minutes. everything this guy says is bullsh*t and we should have this guy releaved to the public about how this guy is scamming people. claiming he is a certified apple technician wtf.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fMFXIeX27P4&feature=PlayList&p=CCB28B1AA29BD072&index=0

watch this video is makes me soooooooooo mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fMFXIeX27P4&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fMFXIeX27P4&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
  2. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Most people do it for $20
  3. kurtisboyd

kurtisboyd Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    If that makes you mad, look up 'unlock iPhone' on ebay.

There are so many people charging for ZiPhone, which is a free software!
  4. flattop95

flattop95 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    i don't think you can embed on here, also that guy pisses me off, cheating people out of their money
  5. awal

awal Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    It happens all the time, though. It's just life. Wherever someone sees an opportunity for some work-free income, they'll take it (at least most people in the world will). It's not right, but they usually don't care.
  6. foppinanrockin

foppinanrockin Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    wait, isn't illegal to charge for free licensed software?
  7. Khaos

Khaos Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Technically, and I agree with you guys, but people who don't even know what the hell jailbreak is will find the service useful but if this person doesn't know what he's doing, within days he will get a SWOD...

This guy is a ass but W/E

As Tes would say:

The World Keeps Turning
  8. GrooveMachine

GrooveMachine Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I like how there's "unlocking", then "pimping". Also, how he has to "unpackage" Installer packages. Also, he's part of the "community", and he's no "13-year-old kid" or "old alcoholic". Also, how his site doesn't exist. Also, there's "18 to 20 different ways to unlock a phone, and there's only 1 right way". Also, he can customize more than "retarded" system sounds. Also, people come to him and the "radio" part is broken. Also, he doesn't understand the concept of recovery mode, considering it's the "iTunes cable screen". Also, how the new phone they'd give you is "de-bricked".

Like all the Also's in there? There was a lot of flawed knowledge. I'm considering calling him and challenging him to an unlock/jailbreak challenge xD
  9. plokiju

plokiju New Member

that is very annoying. Any 13 year old can do that. He's trying to scare and exploit ignorant people by saying there is only one way to unlock and 19 wrong ways.
  10. freshlycutgrass

freshlycutgrass Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    when he says that hes not some 13 year old kid that doesnt under anything about iphone, im sure a lot 13 year olds know a hell of alot more than he does. he says he heard about the iphone when he was working for apple in the 90's bullsh*t, bullsh*t. he said he even wrote apps for it. what a liar most of what the iphone has now wasnt even around in the 90's. this guy is a con artist. Steve Jobs should kick him in the nuts.