this gpSPhone is starting to annoy me now

Discussion in 'Gameboy Advance emulator (gpSPhone)' started by deezer_47, May 23, 2008.

1. deezer_47

deezer_47 New Member

ok so i have tried everything to try and get my games to save on my gpsphone
    i have pokemon ruby and sapphire, i got ruby off installer and sapphire off my computer.

they are not saving and i have tried turning off auto save, and i also tried saving within the games i tried "FTP or SSH or whatever into your IPOD. Look for the media folder and change its permissions to 0777 then you want to find the ROMs folder and change its permissions to 0777 after that find the GBA folder and change its permissions to 0777 and the last thing find your roms and change them all to 0777. Now whenever you press the menu button (or Z button like some people have) it will ask you to save, then just do so, go to your save games tab and continue where you were."-courtesy of ramy91
    ive also tried them together.

and now everytime i re start the game it says "the internal battery has run dry. the game can be played. however, clock-based events will no longer occur" what does this mean how did it happen and can i fix it.

none of it is working is there any advice on how to fix this it would be greatly greatly welcomed

thank you for any advice u give
    deezer
  2. iPodTouchEdwards

iPodTouchEdwards New Member

put this into a command terminal:
    1.1.3 +:
    chmod -hR mobile /var/mobile/Media/ROMs/GBA
    1.1.2 and below:
    chmod -hR mobile /var/root/Media/ROMs/GBA
    this should fix your problem

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. deezer_47

deezer_47 New Member

cheers ill try it now ill report back to see if this works

+rep for the help
  4. deezer_47

deezer_47 New Member

that didnt work so i restored my ipod and i changed all the permissions to 777 and it works now thatnx for ur help tho i will rmemeber it if it ever happens again +rep

deezer