This anti glare isn't reall good.

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by idk761, Feb 6, 2009.

1. idk761

idk761 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I bought an anti glare from the Apple Store and if you fail once and need to try again, you will get bubbles. Can't even get rid of them, really irritating.

I don't know, if any one else with the power support anti glare how do you put it on correctly, I even follow instructions and steamed.
  2. milkman

milkman New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    you should have done it in a REALLY clean room like no moving air ive actaully had mine on for 2-3 days and re-plied it to a new ipod looks good, rinse with warm water or try the #2 that came in the package
  3. TheConqueror

TheConqueror New Member

Because you got dust under. You fail at the application, that is your fault. I have had mine on with no lint and nothing under it for 4 months and running
  4. berky93

berky93 New Member

lol I got dust under my SCREEN and not under my anti-glare screen cover. although I DID manage to accidentally pull off a bit of the sticky stuff on the bottom of it, but I was really rough on it and I just cut that corner off with scissors and reshaped it round, you cant even tell.
  5. idk761

idk761 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I kind of fixed it, I just cleaned it, steamed it, then I just use some packaging tape to get dust off.