Thinking about getting an iPhone.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Mz8691, Jan 31, 2010.

1. Mz8691

Mz8691 Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I wanna get one in the next month or 2. just wondering if anyone knew if i should wait if their is a new model or update coming out in the next 3-5 months if i should wait for a better release. and is there pay-as-u-go? go-phone sim works? i read up on that. just wondering if i got a att&t plan. how long to have till i cancel with no charge? in the clear to just unlock it and go phone it.

thanks!

matt
  2. viperGTS

viperGTS Active Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    If your planning on the next month or so, just wait for the new iPhone.
    As a side note the current iPhone, which is at 600 mhz, loses badly to the Nexus One, which has 1 ghz. I would wait to see if apple can pull off something better than that anyway.
  3. jalexis4192

jalexis4192 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Unless your spoiled (like me ^_^) and can get a new phone every year, just wait till it comes out. I got a 3G like literally the day before the 3GS came out, and decided to just wait a year for the next one lol.
  4. brendanm

brendanm New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    Alright, here we go...

The latest phone in the iPhone family would be the iPhone 3GSNow, with that said, it's a pretty decent phone. It's little brother, the iPhone 3G is just a step below it, but at a much smaller price.The difference would be a tad bit of performance and battery life, which to the basic user doesn't really matter, right? I bought the iPhone 3G a few days after the 3GS came out, compared features and specs and really, the only difference is stock video camera and upgraded hardware.

You can get a video camera application on your iPhone 3G, however, after jailbreaking. Or even in the App Store at a small price of just $.99

So, to break it off, if you get one now, your going to be un-happy because the next iPhone should and hopefully will be a major upgrade, hardware, casing, everything... It'll be pretty decent, and well worth the wait as it SHOULD be out in June.

That's just my two cents though...