think its possible?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by 42395_skyline, Dec 15, 2009.

1. 42395_skyline

42395_skyline Community Development Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    think its possible to buy an iphone 3G S for $300-$350? not from apple or any other store. i have t-mobile. but i dont think anyone would sell a new 3G S for that price.
  2. flashisflamable

flashisflamable New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
  3. Supertouch

Supertouch Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Maybe they're mentally challenged?
  4. prInZ

prInZ Member

Well you could get a iPhone 3G for round 395,00 € from T-Mobile Germany. As a friend of mine is working there and told me that T-Mobile Germany is trying to get rid of their 3G models. So you will get an unlocked 3G, 16GB for 395,00 EUR you just have to call T-Mobile because they are not offering it directly to the public.
  5. 42395_skyline

Device:
    iPhone 6
  6. brendanm

brendanm New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    Anything is possible considering the recession. The seller would sit there and think "I need money. I'm gonna have to settle for less..." Considering most people paid around $249 and upwards, they're gonna want what they paid for it, or just a little less they'll accept to get it gone.

I'm guessing your looking for a phone at that price? Browse around eBay. Then again, you could always get 3G, jailbreak and get Cycorder.. It's basically the same now. Your just missing out on a tad bit better battery life, CPU and GPU... But I've used both 3GS and 3G and I notice very little difference in the two units.
  7. 42395_skyline

Device:
    iPhone 6
    im not looing for one. i despise tethered jailbreaks. im already getting an iphone 3g because like you said there identicle. im just bored so i was wondering if anyone would sell for that price. and yea your right. i guess if your lucky they would sell for that price.
  8. brendanm

brendanm New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    I also despise tethered jailbreaks. Dealt with it when I had my 2G iPod touch, on a road trip, couldn't boot the next 36 hours of my drive I had...

Yeah, the units are the same. You'll be happy with the 3G. Jailbreak, get Cycorder and you midas well call it a 3GS.

Also, I'm not sure but there was a post about a tool called "blacra1nb0w" that was supposed to integrate the video camera and auto-focus among other missing features between the 3G and the 3GS, into the 3G and possibly 2G. I didn't think it was legit, I checked it out on YouTube, only two videos.. I'm keeping my eyes open on that for a while... Much better then Cycorder.

As for the cash flow, yeah, someone'll end up selling one for that price and possibly lower. Someone in my school traded his iPhone 3G for a quart of Polar Ice

Please Register or Log in to view images

9. 42395_skyline

Device:
    iPhone 6

when my ipod touch 2g was tethred i never had a problem, only one time in wallmart. so i went strait home to boot lolz

i saw that post. i cant wait until it comes out. i just hope it comes out soon.

haha wow yea my cousin traded his iphone 3G for a gay blackberry. haha
  10. brendanm

brendanm New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    Well I'm 16, when my iPhone dies I go nuts! I'm getting a new CD deck for my car that'll charge and play my iPhone at the same time, kind of scared about getting pulled over though. Over here, your not legally allowed to have your phone even turned on when your in your G1, G2 or G3 stages of your license.

I would never use a crackberry. A couple of my friends have them, I used it once. Hated it.