Think I Just Blow It(hellllppp!!!)

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by prodks, Mar 10, 2008.

1. prodks

prodks New Member

OHHH GOD, i think i just blow it, i followed a tip to restore using ziphone, i tried, but my comp just restarted, and now my ipot is just displaying "BSD root: md0, major 2, minor 0", what should i do??, when i remove the cable it displays that it was disconnected, and when i put it back it says "cant start ipodStack need configuration"! GOD someone pls help me!!!
  2. drkassassin

drkassassin New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    put it in restore mode and then restore with itunes or you could put it in restore mode and boot into normal mode through ziphone
  3. prodks

prodks New Member

Great to know i can still do something, but just tell me how, cause i cant turn it off and that message keeps on display, rolling down like for ever!
    thx
  4. dwonder3

dwonder3 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Search next time, MUST BE PLUGGED IN TO COMPUTER hold down both buttons until apple logo appears release the power button once the screen appears then once your iPod shows up in iTunes release the home button.
  5. drkassassin

drkassassin New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    and if that doesnt work(didnt work for me) turn it off holding both buttons while having it pkugged in then unplug the usb cord and plug it back in while holding on to the home button
  6. prodks

prodks New Member

alright i will try, but since my home button wasn't working(the motive of the restore) i don't know if it will work
    thx
  7. prodks

prodks New Member

guess what?? nothing happened, is there any other way to turn it off, or is it just a piece of crap right now? maybe i should wait until the battery is drained(just a liiiiittle while:/)
  8. dwonder3

dwonder3 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    nope jist let the battery drain i guess, in the meenwhile search around a little. THERE STILL MAY BE HOPE.
  9. prodks

prodks New Member

it drained, now when i connect it to a pc or charger it just keep showing that chargin battery with a lightning under it, but i don't know if it is even charging.
  10. prodks

prodks New Member

yes its charging, but i get back to the error mssg when it turns on, i think i might just pop it open and fix the home button, so something can be done, im dying for music right now