Things I need to know... Please read all!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by feeldo, Nov 12, 2007.

1. feeldo

feeldo New Member

I am a Doctor, I already have a Palm TX but palmsource really sucks! I was searching for an upgrade in devices and was looking onto PocketPC, you see, there are a lot of medicine apps for Palm as for PocketPC, and suddenly i began finding Medical software for IPHONEs.

As I have read somewhere the iTouch is identicall to the iPhone in terms of specs (the ones they share, of course, no camera or phone operation on the iTouch).... that drives me to the point....

PocketPCs are somewhat outdated, specially the ones that are multimedia, the new ones being so big and heavy, I was considering buying the ASUS A626 which was really nice, but in comparison with the iTouch is really outdated.

Why I dont buy an iPhone,... two things... dont like to have all in one phones, i like the idea of having a portable device that can bring me Multimedia access as bussiness operability, and second, the iPhone is too expensive for me (i m not from the US, to buy a iPhone for me it cost about US$550 for an unlocked iPhone).

Can I make all iPhone apps (or most of em) suitable on the iTouch, doesnt matter if i have to jailbreak it.

I would like to see the multimedia experience ot the iTouch as my medical needs mixed together, can my wish could come true??

Thanks to the ones that can repply me answers!
  2. Katryss

Katryss Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    iPod touch compatible applications

Yes, you can copy most iPhone apps onto your iPod Touch AFTER it has been jailbroken.

Apps that work correctly:

Stocks
    Weather
    Notes
    Maps
    Mail

Apps that will never work:

MobilePhone

Please Register or Log in to view images

SMS
    Camera

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. jadphoto

jadphoto New Member

well where do you live?
    because yes, the ipod touch is great, but if you are going to need access to the Internet everywhere instead of just wifi hotspots, than I suggest an iphone.