Thin case that will fit in my pocket?

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by Ryu Hitokiri, Mar 20, 2008.

1. Ryu Hitokiri

Ryu Hitokiri New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    I'm looking for a case that is slim and can slide in and out of my pocket easily. I'm looking at getting the iClear and I was wondering if there is anything better? I would get the Invisible Shield, but I don't want to deal with the hassle of installing it because I have a thing where everything has to be perfect and I know it won't be

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. CCBalla10

CCBalla10 New Member

iClear is huge! i have the speck products see-thru hardshell case and it comes in about 10 different colors. I got Aqua and love mine! doesn't make it much bigger than the actual ipod
  3. d00m42

d00m42 Member

I use the Apple matte film that goes on the screen and back of the iPod, and the DLO Leather Flipcase. The case has a small thin belt clip that is attached to the case and it is very handy. Believe it or not, the case does protect from small shocks and a little abuse, and it also looks good : ) So far this combination has been great, and I'd definitely recommend it!
  4. lrg32shots

lrg32shots Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    I manage an iPod accessories store and we sell all those cases from Speck to Dlo. From my experience, we sell the speck see-thru cases the most, followed by the iClear case.
    Personally, I have the speck see-thru case and I couldn't be happier. I also own iFrogz silicone case and and have pretty much access to whatever case I want, but I don't think i'll find enjoy more than the Speck Case

Pros:
    -Hard shell cases which I think is better protection than silicone cases
    -It has a holster clip that doubles as a stand, so you could throw that crappy platic stand that came w/ your touch
    -It comes w/ a screen protector
    -Comes in different colors

Cons:
    the only one I could think of is that it doesn't have a flap to go over the screen to protect it. But if I throw mine in my bag, I just put it in backwards in the holster.

Hope this helped....
  5. rinn

rinn Banned

Seidio Innocase.
  6. Mike3300

Mike3300 New Member

I just bought the Speck case, it's pretty good!

7. Shortyman801

Shortyman801 New Member

I thought the same thing when I got the invisible shield, but it turned out that it was very easy to put on. It took about 20 mins to get it to my standard of perfect, and it looks great.

Thats not even to mention how much protection it gives your ipod.

I got scared and bought it from invisible shield the company, instead of one of the ebay sellers, since I did not know how well soap and water would work. Thier spray (intended to be used) works perfectly, and the shield hasnt peeled any after about a month.
  8. CCBalla10

CCBalla10 New Member

i love having my speck because of the belt holster

9. Ryu Hitokiri

Ryu Hitokiri New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    I was thinking about getting the iSkin for iPod Touch cause it looks like it has good protection.

Does anyone have this case? Is it easy to slip into your pocket?
  10. Tatsu

Tatsu New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Yeah, I had this same problem too! I bought an iClear from griffin and it was too fat. Then i bought a marware silicon shield still too fat, so i bought the invisible shield and I am now happy lol. I was scared at first but i wasn't really that hard to put on. I'm only annoyed that I didn't put it on as "perfectly" as I should have but I'm a perfectionist. So yeah if you don't want to buy a hard shell case I recommend the invisible shield plus pouch.